Contact Shore Fisheries Leasing Program
Dept. of Natural Resources
Div. of Mining, Land & Water
Shore Fisheries Unit
550 W 7th Ave Suite 900C
Anchorage, AK 99501-3576
Phone: (907) 269-8503
Fax: (907) 269-8913
Welcome to the Shore Fishery Leasing Program
Public Notice Maps and 2017 Shore Fishery Applications
To apply for a shore fishery lease you must:
- have a valid limited entry permit or an interim-use salmon setnet permit.
- be citizen of the United States.
- be at least 18 years of age, or if under 18 years of age have a trustee appointed.
- stake your site within thirty days of filing your application.
- file an application between June 1 and October 15
- inlcude a non-refundable application fee
Land Research WebsitesDNR Land Administrative System DNR Lands Records Information Alaska Mapper
Other Related WebsitesAlaska Department of Fish and Game
Commercial Fisheries Entry Commision
Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
AquaNet: Fisheries and Marine Science Resources